The Lagos state sports summer camp adheres and strictly observes to all protocols of the NCDC recommendations during camping.
- Ensured that every staff is vaccinated.
- All campers are shown how to cough or sneeze into a tissue, or to cough into their elbow if they cannot get tissue.
- Ensured that camping area is clean and disinfected often.
- Ensured that an alcohol-based sanitizer is available at all entrances of the camp.
- Ensured that no visitors are allowed into the camp premises.
- All campers are ensured that their hands are washed frequently;
- before leaving home
- on arrival at camp
- after using the toilet
- after breaks and sporting activities
- before preparing food
- before eating any food, including snacks
- before leaving camp
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact.
The following items needed in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19: soap, water, hand sanitizer, tissues, and everyday cleaning items, are constantly available all through the camping period.